Yes they do. Our numbers are specifically designed for brick and render application. Each number is backed with a thick sponge adhesive and sticks quite effectively when pushed into the grooves of a brick or render texture.
Articles in this section
- Do you laser cut?
- Do you make custom sized or custom material house signs?
- What is the material of your house signs?
- How do I mount my house plaque?
- Will your stainless steel numbers stick to brick or render?
- Will your vinyl numbers peel off over time?
- Can you mount the numbers on the letterbox for me?
- Are house numbers included with the letterbox?